- Expertise on Soft Tissue Surgeries
- Expertise on soft and orthopedic surgeries
- Maintains animal health by diagnosing and treating diseases and injuries.
- Determines the nature of disease or injury by examining pets.
- Restores animal health by treating animals surgically or medically.
- Prevents rabies, brucellosis, and other disorders by testing animals and providing inoculations.
- Promotes health of animals by advising animal owners about sanitation measures, feeding, and general care.
- Documents actions by completing and updating forms, reports, and animal records and reporting diseases to public health officials.
- Enhances clinic reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Doctor of veterinary medicine degree.
Strong affinity for animals.
Ability to make prudent decisions regarding the welfare and well-being of animals.
Outstanding communication skills.
Excellent people skills.
Outstanding organizational skills.
Undeterred by being scratched, bitten, or exposed to infectious diseases, and resilient to noise.
Available to work extended hours in case of request and agreement.